Location: Dreahook Rd. off of Rt. 523
Hours: dawn to dusk
- Two (2) baseball fields (60 ft. long) with scoreboards & permanent pitching mounds
- One (1) t-ball field
- One (1) field hockey field
- Playground (ages 4 to 12)
- Concession stand
- Baseball fields: Both fields used from April through July.
- T-ball field: Used from April through July
- Field hockey field: Used in Spring and Fall
Parking: Lot holds up to 200 cars
Concession stand is open during games and tournaments
To reserve fields for tournaments or large group activities, call the Recreation office at 534-9752. Facility rental fee schedule:
All facilities are open to the public if not already in use for Readington sponsored games and tournaments.